Happy Summer 2015!

Here's just a few pictures from the past few months. We've been busy transitioning jobs, taking classes (Shaun is plugging away at his Master's program), and staying cool this summer (it was the hottest June on record!). I've been taking a few classes to keep myself busy - on JavaScript, Spanish, and Self-Defense. I'm also getting back into photography (it kinda helps that I work at Getty Images now!) and I just fixed my SLR. 

I'm looking forward to next summer, when Shaun will wrap up his M.A.T. and all this studying madness will be a distant memory. 

This August, we'll be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary -- hard to believe! We're planning a short backpacking trip in the Cascades. Can't wait!
Checking out the cherry trees in late March, at the University of Washington.
Shaun playing bass on Easter.

Shaun sporting a new bowtie at Easter brunch.

Celebrating the 4th of July - see the fireworks barge in the middle of the lake?

Popular posts from this blog

Mt Rainier Backpacking Trip & Bainbridge Island Bike Trip

The Mom Diaries, Part 1: New Mom Survival Guide

Europe Trip 2016: Part 2, Paris